Last updated [07/29/2020]
The information provided by RelaxLittle™
(“we,” “us” or “our”) on www.relaxlittle.com (the “Site”) and our mobile website is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site [and our mobile site] is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site [or our mobile site].
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the site [or our mobile site] or reliance on any information provided on the site [and our mobile site]. Your use of the site [and our mobile site] and your reliance on any information on the site [and our mobile site] is solely at your own risk.
This website is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials in http://www.relaxlittle.com and/or from Euphoria, LLC (“RelaxLittle” or “we,” “us,” “our”) are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN PROGRAMS AND/OR ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
1. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the information mentioned at http://www.relaxlittle.com and/or from RelaxLittle™ should be followed without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide medical advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. RelaxLittle, its partners, affiliates, employees and agents are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
2. There may be risks associated with participating in the program on http://www.relaxlittle.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such programs if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
3. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in http://www.relaxlittle.com. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
4. You agree to hold RelaxLittle™ or Euphoria LLC, its officers, partners, affiliates, employees and agents harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney’s fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of information on www.relaxlittle.com, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
5. You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own attorney’s fees.
If you have any questions about this Health Disclaimer, please contact us at: email@example.com
Please note that the content of this site may change without prior notice.
The information contained in the programs videos is designed for educational purposes only and is not provided as a professional service or as medical advice for any individual or company. It is not a substitute for professional medical care. If you have, or suspect you may have, a health problem, you should always consult your healthcare provider. RelaxLittle™ or Euphoria, LLC, its partners, affiliates, employees and agents are not healthcare providers and nothing in its videos should be construed otherwise.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER FOR RelaxLittle™
The Site [and our mobile site] may contain (or you may be sent through the Site [or our mobile site] links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information offered by third-party websites linked through the site or any website or feature linked in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
PROFESSIONAL DISCLAIMER FOR RelaxLittle™
The Site cannot and does not contain [medical/legal/fitness/health/other] advice. The [legal/medical/fitness/health/other] information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice.
Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of [medical/legal/fitness/health/other] advice. The use RelaxLittle Products or reliance of any information contained on this site [or our mobile application] is solely at your own risk.
TESTIMONIALS DISCLAIMER FOR RelaxLittle™
The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. Your individual results may vary.
The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. [We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.]
The testimonials on the Site are not intended, nor should they be construed, as claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, prevent or otherwise be used for any disease or medical condition. No testimonials have been clinically proven or evaluated.